We, at Clemens, Walters, Conlon, Runde & Hiatt, L.L.P., recognize that the decisions that you must make regarding divorce and family law matters are some of the most serious and significant choices that your family will be confronted with. When you are faced with making these decisions, obtaining the right legal advice is essential. The family law attorneys here at Clemens, Walters, Conlon, Runde & Hiatt, L.L.P. understand both the substantial financial and emotional impact that these cases will have on you and your family before, during, and after the final resolution of the case.
Family law problems can be all-encompassing. Clemens, Walters, Conlon, Runde & Hiatt, L.L.P can assist clients in all aspects of the law relating to the needs of today’s families, including, but not limited to:
- Drafting, reviewing, and, if necessary, litigating to enforce or contest prenuptial and postnuptial agreements;
- Pursuing, proving, or disputing paternity issues;
- Assisting non-married couples with cohabitation agreements and estate planning tools;
- Negotiating and/or litigating divorce and child custody matters, including issues of child custody, child support, spousal support and property distribution;
- Mediation of marital and family law matters;
- Representing victims of domestic violence in seeking protective orders;
- Enforcing marital settlement agreements after the issuance of a final divorce decree or child custody decree (contempt actions);
- Modifying marital settlement agreements, child custody arrangements, child support, spousal support, and other matters;
- Assisting in adoptions, including step-parent adoption, grandparent adoption, foster parent adoption, and termination of parental rights.
You need to entrust your most personal and important family decisions to someone you can trust and depend upon, and who has the right experience and knowledge to handle your case. Each family law situation is unique and the family law attorneys of Clemens, Walters, Conlon, Runde & Hiatt, LLP approach each case with a careful understanding of the client’s interests and goals. The firm takes pride in treating its clients’ problems with a thorough and compassionate understanding of what they are going through, and in helping clients to obtain quality legal advice and information that will assist them in making the best decisions for themselves. We take the time to listen, and give your case the attention it deserves. Our lawyers will promptly return your phone calls and e-mails, and explain legal concepts in terms you can understand. With Clemens, Walters, Conlon, Runde & Hiatt, L.L.P, you can be confident that you will be hiring an attorney with integrity and skill in handling your family law matter.